Saturday 5 January 2013

Thank you

4 months have passed since my last blog post. I am well now and am keeping myself busy with everyday life....family, friends and work. And of course a lot of crafting.

I've found crochet and knitting to be a wonderful healer...keeps me occupied while waiting for my appointments and keeps my hands busy and my mind free.

Having a project on the go is also a great conversation starter....

I have continued to keep up with all the exploits of my favourite bloggers and am keen now to join them in blog land again.

The pics here are some of the projects I've done over the last few months.

My Flowers in the Snow pillow...ravelled here, and the footstool cover is ravelled here.











1 comment:

  1. Lovely projects & I am happy to see you back.
    Nice to hear that you are well too.
    take care x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your leaving a comment. I love connecting through my blog with other crafty people and I love reading your blogs too.