Tuesday 31 January 2012

One a day project

My new granny square blanket is coming along nicely....well, the granny squares are... as I don't plan to join
them up until I get to 50.


I've done 12 in the last fortnight and I'm liking how the new colours - navy blue, hot pink, mauve, dark grey - are looking. I'm trying to use each coloured ball of yarn equally, but am sure my favourites are coming through.

I carefully stack them up every night to ensure I have some sort of colour balance.


Head on over to Gingerbread Girl and catch up on all the progress the lovely gals have made on their one a day projects. 

There's some amazing work being done.

I love joining in with Gingerbread Girls meme, it keeps me motivated, and I get some great inspiration and crafty ideas from the other lovely gals.

Cheerio.

18 comments:

  1. oooh pretty colours - it's going to be beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking great!! I love a stack of crochet and those colours do go so wonderfully together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colours are amazing. I'm looking forward to see what it looks like when you make 50 and sew them together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Beautiful! Love all those pretty colors. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/01/one-day-project-tuesdays-tallies_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these little things are so cheerful looking! Its not bad to have some dominant colours, especially if they are your favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! Little circles of loveliness :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that term ...little circles of loveliness.

      Delete
  7. They make me smile just looking at them. I love little colourful piles of handmade stuff around the place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, the colours are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours, it will be beautiful when it's put together, are you joining as you go at the end? (sorry if you've previously said)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours - I'm looking forward to seeing them join together, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lori, I gave you an award over at mine because I really enjoy your blog. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey Lori, your little piles of crocheted grannies are coming along nicely......

    Will look wonderful when they are joined up, just in time for Winter too.

    Enjoy your weekend and this lovely weather we are having,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey, pop by my blog as I have nominated you for an award

    Shelley
    http://all4meggymoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award!
    Love Judy xx
    http://vintagehomespun.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color combos of these circles and love the look of them all stacked up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Doing the Tuesday Tally rounds. This is my first week. I love the circles. I think the one with the orange in the middle is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your leaving a comment. I love connecting through my blog with other crafty people and I love reading your blogs too.